Change log

Easyling Changelog - 757

New features Fixes 1868 backend Fix of Dropbox auto-import process. Read the full article

Easyling Changelog - 756

New features Fixes 1866 backend The illegal charset name broke the Sniffer (content type detector). This fix contains catching the right exception being thrown in that case. Read the full article

Easyling Changelog - 755

New features 1863 backend If the original server produces an invalid charset while proxy serving, the proxy attempts to correct it instead of throwing an error. Fixes Read the full article

Easyling Changelog - 754

New features Fixes 1862 backend We noticed that when many XLIFF packages were imported from Dropbox around the same times, the temporary filenames we used on the proxy side collided, which resulted in import failures. This fix adds a new, random generated suffix to these temporary filenames to avoid any kind of collision in the future. Read the full article

Easyling Changelog - 753

New features Fixes 1860 baclend Extension of Auto Pre-Translate waiting time before starting generating work packages. 1857 Dashboard 2.0 Large collection of small UI fixes, UX enhancements. Read the full article