translation in the original context
July 8, 2014 - bkiss
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is considered as a repetition?
- 102%: Strong contextual matches: every segment in the block level element (~paragraph) is a 101% match, where all the tags are identical.
- 101%: Contextual matches: both tags in the segment, and contexts (segments immediately before and after) match.
- 100%: Regular matches: the segment is repeated exactly, including all tags.
- 99%: Strong fuzzy matches: tags from the ends are stripped out, words lowercased, numbers ignored.
- 98%: Weak fuzzy matches: all tags are stripped out (may have to be adjusted manually afterwards!), words lowercased, numbers ignored