What is considered as a repetition?
2014, Sep 15. - Easyling.com
* 102%: Strong contextual matches: every segment in the block level element (~paragraph) is a 101% match, where all the tags are identical.
* 101%: Contextual matches: both tags in the segment, and contexts (segments immediately before and after) match.
* 100%: Regular matches: the segment is repeated exactly, including all tags.
* 99%: Strong fuzzy matches: tags from the ends are stripped out, words lowercased, numbers ignored.
* 98%: Weak fuzzy matches: all tags are stripped out (may have to be adjusted manually afterwards!), words lowercased, numbers ignored